How Can You Help?
1) Donate! Click here to contribute to well-established charities which provide assistance to disabled veterans.
2) Print out this flyer and give it to a friend or post it in an appropriate place where many people can see it. Click link to download. [Word] [pdf]
3) Tell your friends and people in your network about Bike4Vets.org. Please forward them the link to this website.
4) Cycle along. On the Route and Journal pages you can get an idea about the itinerary. Although it is difficult to forecast exactly when cyclists will be in a certain place, let me know if you are interested in cycling along for part of the trip. Even if it's only for a few hours, it would be great to get some participation from others, so consider joining the effort if you can!
5) Thank a veteran! More than one million Americans have served in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001. At least 20,000 have been wounded. Take some time to show them support in whatever way you feel appropriate. Additionally, nearly 1500 veterans of World War II are passing away every day. The freedom we enjoy today is an undeniable result of their strength and sacrifice. Please thank them for their sacrifices. They will appreciate the gesture.
* Several people have graciously asked how they can support the effort by helping with the costs of the trip and other expenses. Your generosity is appreciated and will help us transform a good endeavor into a great one. If you wish to do so, you can support Bike4Vets via the PayPal link below.
To use PayPal, you only need a major credit card. However, unlike donations to our designated non-profit charities, contributions to Bike4Vets are not tax-deductible.
Donate Online! Click HERE.
(If donating online, please indicate in the appropriate box or comments section
that your donation is in support of Bike4Vets or Fallen Heroes' Ride Across America.)